Ever wanted the mighty and iconic tone of the VH4s third channel, but without all the bells and whistles?
Well here it is. A modern, powerful two channel amp with a straight forward approach. A nice clean channel, derived from our Paul amp and the world-renowned third channel of the VH4.
Rising from the firmly entrenched Diezel VH4 legacy, the VH2 100-watt head roars with the same detailed cleans, punchy mid-gain, and ferocious distorted tones that have come to define the Diezel name. Because some players found the VH4’s feature-rich layout more than their needs dictated, the VH2 has stripped away anything that could slow down your tonal journey. While all of the legendary tones are accounted for, the amp’s two channel design makes them even easier to access. Its two button footswitch takes on-the-fly tonal changes down to laser-like precision. And a single transparent series effects loop is ideal for translating all of your time-based effects. The VH2 packs 100 watts of all-tube Diezel tone into a straight-forward amp that demands to be experienced.
● 2-channel design sweeps through the whole gain range of the original amp
Streamlined to perfection The VH2 is crafted from the ground up to deliver legendary tone and flexibility in a simplified form. Nailing your perfect guitar tone has never been easier. Times, tastes, and tools change. But with the VH2, your tone never has to.
● Uncluttered front panel is easy to navigate
● Single series effects loop offers transparent tonal control
● 2-button footswitch for channel and master volume selection
Dual master volume control One popular carryover from the VH4 is the dual master volume feature. With a push of the included footswitch, you’ll be toggling between two preset levels, ensuring you’re always heard over the mix.
● Preset two volume levels for on-the-fly dynamic shifts
● Functions in the master section for clean volume control
● 2-button footswitch included Main Features:
● 100 Watt All Tube Head
● Tubes: 4 x KT77, 4 x 12AX7B & 1 x CV4004
● 2x channels with individual EQs
● CH1 = Paul’s CH1 / CH2 = VH4’s CH3
● Series FX-loop
● Footswitch Included
Dimensions: 11″(L) x 29″(W) x 10.75″(H)
Weight: 51 lbs