Our most versatile, all-tube design ever, the VHX 100-watt head. Onboard you have access to all the most sought-after Diezel tones our amps, each one fully analog and all tube. It includes studio-grade effects, instant access to user-customizable presets, and an IR-enabled DI for immaculate direct tones. Add in the amp’s three programmable, independent effects loops and a Cab-less Mode with Headphone Output, and there’s nothing you can’t do with the VHX.
For Diezel to evolve, they had to improve upon the best. And the VHX 100-watt head achieves
that and more. No matter what kind of music you play or where you play it, the Diezel VHX is
for you. As with all Diezel amps, the VHX is handmade in Germany.
Legendary Diezel Tone
The heart and soul of the VHX are its all-tube, all-analog pre and power amp sections, which
allow spot-on tonal recreations of the Diezel Herbert, Hagen, VH4, and Paul amplifiers, to name
a few. So whether you’re looking for vintage amp feel or pulverizing grind, the VHX has it.
● Pure, all-tube, analog signal path
● Fully programmable and storable settings (Gain, EQs, Volume’s…), with up to 99
different sound combination
● Outfitted with 4 x power tubes and 5 x preamp tubes
● Thanks to its tone shaping capabilities it can get you close to all of Diezel’s most famous amp tones
From in-depth tonal and signal chain customization and easy-access presets to a vast array of
top-tier effects, the VHX is a complete rig in a box. And even with all that power onboard, its
front-mounted high-resolution display makes it easy to find the perfect tone.
● Full, onboard control via clear and easy-to-navigate screens
● Access to thousands of parameters for fine-tuning your sound
● Plenty of preset locations for instant recall of your favorite tones
● Full MIDI (PC and CC) support and Diezel Columbus switcher compatible
● Fast and intuitive workflow
The VHX houses all of your favorite modulations, infinitely tweakable time-based effects, and
With 10 of these studio-grade effects available, expanding it’s capabilities on every
update, this amp is all you need. And if you can’t live without your favorite stomps, you also get
two programmable post-preamp effects loops and a pre-loop for placing pedals out in front.
● 12 onboard effects (DOS 4.12)
● Chorus, Compressor, Two Delay (Tape, Analog, Digital), Graphic EQ, Flanger, Noise Gate, Phaser, Pitch Shift (Quad, Capo, Pedal), Reverb (Plate, Room, Hall, Spring, Shimmer, Lush), Tremolo, Rotary Speaker, Wah
|Output:||100-W All Tube Amplifier Head|
|Channels:||Fully analog, programmable 4 channel Tube Amp|
|Loops:||3 / 1 switchable Pre Loop, 2 switchable FX Loop (Serial/Parallel)|
|Controls:||Gain, Voice, Shape, Bass, Middle, Treble, Deep, Presence, Master, Mid Cut, Master|
|Tubes:||5 x Pre-Amp /4x Poweramp|
|Speaker Outputs:||1 x 16 Ohms, 1 x 8 Ohms (2 x 16 Ohms) & 1 x 4 Ohms (2 x 8 Ohms)|
|Dimensions:||23.5″ length x 11.5” wide x 11.5” high|